Auto accidents are a leading cause of neck and back injuries. If you have been in a car accident, it's important to get treatment as soon as possible. Chiropractors can help to reduce pain and inflammation, and can also help you recover faster. Book a consultation with a qualified chiropractor and start your journey to wellness.
At Discover Life Chiropractic in Tacoma, WA, we provide chiropractic care after an auto injury to help our patients recover quickly. Our auto injury chiropractor is highly experienced in treating patients who have been in car accidents. Let us help you get on the road to recovery!
Common Auto Accident Injuries Treated by Our Chiropractor
- Whiplash: This is a common neck injury that occurs when the head is suddenly jolted forward and then backward. Symptoms of whiplash include neck pain, stiffness, headaches, and dizziness.
- Lower Back Pain: This is a common type of back pain that can be caused by the jolting motion of a car accident. Symptoms include pain in the lower back, buttocks, and legs.
- Herniated Disc: When the discs in the spine become damaged, they can herniate, or bulge out. This can cause pain, numbness, and tingling in the affected area.
- Pinched Nerve: A pinched nerve can occur when the nerves are compressed, causing pain, tingling, and numbness.
- Concussions: A concussion is a brain injury that can occur after a blow to the head. Symptoms include headaches, dizziness, nausea, and confusion.
- Sprains and strains: These are common injuries that occur when the ligaments or muscles are stretched beyond their normal range of motion. Symptoms include pain, swelling, and bruising.
What to Expect during Chiropractic Treatment for Auto Accident Injury
Our auto injury chiropractor will conduct a thorough examination to determine the extent of your injuries. The exam may include a review of your medical history, a physical examination, and imaging tests. Once the exam is complete, our chiropractor will come up with a personalized treatment plan, since chiropractic care isn't a "one size fits all" approach.
Your treatment plan may include chiropractic adjustments, which are gentle manipulations of the spine that can help to reduce pain and improve range of motion. We may also recommend other treatments, such as therapeutic massage, physical therapy, and acupuncture.
Many people prefer chiropractic care after an auto accident because it is a drug-free and surgery-free approach to healing. If you are looking for an alternative to traditional medical care, discover chiropractic!
Visit Discover Life Chiropractic in Tacoma, WA, for Chiropractic Care after an Auto Injury
Get treated as soon as possible to prevent your injuries from getting worse. Chiropractic care can help reduce pain and inflammation, and speed up the healing process. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment with our auto injury chiropractor! Call us today at (253) 472-4400.